Directions to Our Office & Boats
Aberdeen To Westport
- Once you enter the city of Aberdeen, get in the far left lane.
- Go over the first bridge, the Wishkah river.
- Travel two blocks, to ‘H’ street. There’s a big building on the right with a huge, painted sign on the exterior that says WESTPORT.
- Turn Left on ‘H’ Street.
- Get in the right land going over the second bridge, the Chehalis River Bridge.
- At the traffic light at the end of the bridge, follow the greeen arrow as the rod curves to the right
- Follow this road, which is Hwy 105 South, for about 20 miles to Westport.
Westport to Marina District (Docks)
- About 20 minutes out of Aberdeen, you’ll pass Brady’s Oysters on the right. A few miles past this you’ll see a sign for Westport docks.
- At this ‘Y’ in the road, go to the right. You’ll be on this road all the way to our office. On this part of the drive, you’ll go past the school, through our one and only stop light, past Anchor Bank, the airport as the road curves left, and the Hungry Whale Chevron station as the road curves to the right and toward the dock area.
- At the docks, you will come to a 4-way stop. Turn left.
- We are across from Float #12, two blocks from the jetty.