Price: $225 (6-man $285)
2021 Season: Coincides with salmon season
Limits: Two salmon and seven sea bass.
We open our fishing season every year in mid-March, when lingcod season opens. Our office opens everyday 1-hour prior to trip departure.
Trip price does not include sales tax. A fishing license is required and available for sale in the charter office. See the section below on what to bring for more details. Boats return by 5:00PM.
Please tip your deckhand. 20% of the cost of your trip is customary + fillet charges. (ex. $220 trip cost = $44 + fillet charges).
Payments: A credit card will secure reservations until the day of the trip. Payments for bottomfish, salmon and combo trips will be made on the boat prior to departure with credit card, debit card, or cash. If you no-show the morning of your trip your credit card will be charged in full for the price of the trip.
Cancellation Policy: Salmon, bottomfish and combo trips require a 21-day prior notice for cancellation for refund. No refund for Halibut, Deepwater Lingcod or Tuna trips cancellation at anytime.
WHAT TO BRING
- Wear warm clothing, dress in layers
- Non-scuffing rubber boots and rain gear
- Bring a lunch and beverages
- Sunglasses, hat, sunscreen
- Small personal coolers allowed in cabin (not on deck)
- Seasickness medication if needed (not everyone feels the effects of the sea)
- You will need a WA State Saltwater fishing (14 years and younger no license required). A punch card for all ages if you’re Halibut fishing and or a Salmon punch card for Salmon trips.