Request a Trip Now
We are your premier, full-service charter office. Our office is open seven days a week during the fishing season. Come on by and let’s talk fishing!
To REQUEST a fishing trip:
1. Click the button below to go to our scheduling calendar where you can request a fishing trip in an available boat in our fleet.
2. First select the Fishing Trip from the first Drop Down menu on the left.
3. If you have a boat preference select it from the Boats Drop Down. If you don’t care, then select “No Preference”.
4. Click Search and all available options meeting your criteria will appear.
5. Mouse over an option to see how many slots are available. If you want more information, just click on the boat and you will get details.
6. Select submit when you have made your choice.
7. A BOOKING REQUEST will open and just fill in the information and click submit.
8. We will call you to confirm your REQUEST and any other details of your request.
Payment Policy: A credit card will secure reservations until the day of the trip. The balance will be collected at the Charter Office if the deposit only was paid.
- Cancellation notice must be given 21 days in advance for Salmon, Combo, and Bottomfish trips. If canceled within 21 days, you are required to pay for your spots in full unless we are able to fill them.
- Halibut and Tuna trips require prepayment and are non-refundable unless your spot can be filled.
- Anyone who shows up intoxicated will not be allowed to go fishing, and they will not be given a refund. No exceptions. Booking fee not refundable.
- A 10% Booking fee will be charged to all qualifying refunds.
- Deposits are transferable (rescheduled) to a later date if weather or Ocean conditions will not allow for the trip (NO FEE).